Adding embroidery to your scrub top can be a simple affordable way to personalize your scrub tops. Marcus Uniforms offers three different styles of embroidery that you can order individually or mix together at reasonable prices. Add your name and/or title, a logo or a monogram to create a polished, professional look. Remember that you can have your t-shirts and tote bags embroidered too. Marcus Uniforms can also add your custom logo so that employees and staff are easily identified.
Some simple guidelines to keep in mind when adding embroidery are:
1. Check your workplace dress code. Make sure having your name, title, a logo or a monogram will be acceptable since embroidered items are NOT returnable. If embroidery is not allowed on scrub tops or scrub jackets, consider tote bags, caps or even our Med Couture Fleece Jacket which can be worn as a transitional jacket outside of the workplace as well.
2. Where do you work? Try to keep your patients in mind when choosing your embroidery. There are many logo options to choose from including veterinary, pediatric, pink ribbon and more. Bringing a smile to a patient’s face with a bright logo is priceless.
3. What color are your scrubs? Marcus Uniforms recommends choosing a contrast color because text can be difficult to read if the thread color and garment color are too close together. Pick a thread color that contrasts nicely with your scrubs for a polished look. Not sure about what color would work best? Give us Marcus Uniforms a call and we’ll be happy to make a recommendation.
4. Are you adding a logo and a monogram? Try to visualize how they will look together, especially if they are on the same side of your scrub top. Do the thread colors from the logo match the thread color from your monogram? Since not all colors mix well, it's important to keep this in mind. Some logos already include text on them; in this case try to avoid mixing with a monogram since the fonts may clash with each other. Specifically for tote bags: the embroidery area may be on a pocket with less space from top to bottom. Adding both a logo and a monogram to these may not turn out how you would like because your embroidery will be smaller to fit in the space. Marcus Uniforms is happy to help with embroidery inquiries.
5. For an extra fee, you could also have your own logo embroidered onto your scrub top. This is a great option for schools, companies or special events. Once the logo is added to the Marcus Uniforms, replenishing your inventory is as simple as a phone call. The logo will be stored so there is no need to start over.
Remember that embroidery is a reflection of who you are. If you are unsure about adding embroidery, Marcus Uniforms is here to help. All orders over $100 receive free UPS ground shipping within the continental United States and orders over $300 receive an automatic 10% discount. (Discounts to not apply to custom embroidery.)